- Cleaning up time at Jamboree in the Hills site
- Neal McCoy gives parking lot performance at Jamboree
- Fans enjoy Jamboree at annual watch party
- Video: Joe Zelek talks about Friday's performance
- Video: Katie Ohh ready to take the main stage
- Assisted living facility throws Jamboree party for residents
- Veteran group controls crowd at Jamboree
- Redneck Run the official start of Jamboree in the Hills
- Jamboree features people from all walks of life
- VIDEO: Local talent hits Jamboree main stage
- Businesses prepared for Jamboree in the Hills
- Medical staff ready for Jamboree in the Hills
- Ohio State Highway Patrol to be out in full force for Jamboree
- Law firm offers ultimate JITH experience
- Fans set up early for this year's Jamboree in the Hills
- Update: Borrowed Blue added to JITH Sunday lineup; times change
- David Lee Murphy to play at Jamboree Wednesday night
- Lineup finalized for Jamboree in the Hills, times set
- Thursday lineup
- Friday lineup
- Sunday lineup
- Saturday lineup
- Saturday lineup cont.
- Videos coming soon!
Law firm offers ultimate JITH experience
BELMONT COUNTY, Ohio--
Thousands are gearing up for the biggest country music party of the year - Jamboree in the Hills. The four-day concert starts July 17, but a pre-show is on Wednesday, July 16.
This year, a local law firm is giving out the "Ultimate Backstage Jamboree Experience." Bordas & Bordas, PLLC is giving away a great VIP package.
The winner will receive two VIP tickets, a backstage tour, a meet-and-greet with a performer, dinner, $100 in Jambo bucks and much more.
Jamie Bordas, with Bordas & Bordas, said it's an experience like no other. "I started going when I was 19, and so many people are so excited about Jamboree so we wanted to find a way to support this event so it could continue in the community," said Bordas. You have until Thursday at noon to enter to win via the firm's Facebook page: www.facebook.com/BordasandBordas