9:00 a.m. Monday, March 4, 2013
Toronto: 04 – 05 Mar– 2013
Vancouver: 07 – 08 Mar – 2013
Festive and New Year offer: 5% cash back on Early bird price. (Valid up to 10 – Jan – 13)
With the ever growing need to learn agile and scrum, here is an advancement to get internationally accredited Certified ScrumMaster, which can help you plan your projects in parts and will ensure that you will definitely have some deliverable at a given stage.
CSM (Certified ScrumMaster) training program (2 day) An Agile project manager emphasizes facilitation, leadership and communication over traditional command-and-control activities.
In the Scrum framework, this role is called "ScrumMaster" as a constant reminder of the differences between agile and traditional project management. The Scrum Master's role is to maximize the organization's efforts toward its goals while removing the impediments that stand in its way.
This two-day course, you will apply the Scrum framework to build a new product. You will learn what it feels like to be on a Scrum group-experiencing many of the challenges you're likely to face--while being coached by someone involved with the application of Scrum at many organizations. This "learning by doing" style of instruction demands your open mind and active participation.
During this 2-day workshop, you will apply the Scrum framework to build a new product. You will learn what it feels like to be on a Scrum team - experiencing many of the challenges you're likely to face - while being coached by someone involved with the application of Scrum at many organizations. This “learning by doing” style of instruction demands your open mind and active participation.
Experiential activities will be applied to discussion of advanced topics such as how to use Scrum in multiple-team organizations; how to measure progress empirically at a macro level; release planning to maximize ROI; and why such a simple framework disrupts organizations to be the best they can be.
Why should I become certified?
Rethink what Scrum could mean for your complex project. Whether you're building the next ipad app, shipping dog food across the country, or running a charity event, Scrum can help. Scrum offers benefits for any kind of team, including improved teamwork, better communication, and faster results.
Key Benefits to the Participants:
• Increase bandwidth between development and customer to enable customer driven development
• Improve development teams’ effectiveness by fostering creativity empowerment; Create a sustainable pace of development
• Caters to high demand in industry for Managers with Scrum Certification and Experience
• Success percentage is very high in the CSM evaluation exam All our Instructors are Certified Scrum Trainer by Scrum Alliance and has over 20 years of experience with real world experience in Scrum Transformation and Change consulting and training
• Individual attention and group interactions over processes and tools
• In depth understanding of Implementing Scrum in a project, Customer collaboration over contract negotiation, responding to change over following a plan.
• One mock test at no cost
• Online reading course content
• Help the development team build iteratively and deliver incrementally
• Help customers maximize their ROI and ultimately meet product objectives through Scrum
• On completion of the course and passing the online exam, attendees receive official designation as "Certified ScrumMaster" by the Scrum Alliance with 14 PDU's