- 1.4.13 Video Highlights - Cameron Vs Toronto
- 11.01.13 - Video Highlights - Weirton Madonna vs Toronto
- Shooting investigation underway
- 10.18.13 -Video Highlights- CONOTTON VALLEY vs TORONTO
- 10.11.13 -Video Highlights- Toronto vs Beallsville
- 10.4.13 -Video Highlight- St. John Central vs Toronto
- 9.27.13 -Video Highlight- Toronto vs Shadyside
- VIDEO: Toronto Band
- VIDEO: Toronto Cheerleaders
- 9.21.13 Video Highlights - Toronto Vs Steubenville Catholic Central
- 9.6.13 -Video Highlights- Bridgeport vs Toronto
- 8.31.13 Video Highlights - Wellsville Vs Toronto
- 2013 Football Preview : Toronto Red Knights
- VIDEO - 2013 MEDIA DAY JOSH ROCHE
- VIDEO - 2013 MEDIA DAY JORDAN ALLEN
- VIDEO - 2013 MEDIA DAY HEAD COACH ERIC MEEK
- VIDEO - 2013 MEDIA DAY DERICK LAWRENCE
- VIDEO - 2013 MEDIA DAY CHEZ GLENN
- VIDEO - 2013 MEDIA DAY BILL SOLOMON
Shooting investigation underway
Updated: Friday, October 25 2013, 08:57 AM EDT
By Jennifer Black and NEWS9
JEFFERSON COUNTY, Ohio—
Authorities confirm that felony charges are pending for a man who was taken to the Jefferson County Jail early Friday morning following a shooting incident in Toronto.
Police said they received several 911 calls about shots being fired in the 500 block of Euclid Avenue around 1:15 a.m. Friday.
"We had information that led us to believe that a female was being held against her will inside a residence at 511 Euclid avenue. When we responded to the scene the suspect would not answer the door," Capt. Rick Parker of the Toronto Police Department said.
When police arrived at the scene they found a vehicle had been shot up several times, and needed to call a family member for assistance in getting the home unlocked so they could get to get to the woman and man inside. Police said no one was injured.
Police said A 20-year-old man was taken into custody, and charges are being reviewed by the Jefferson County Prosecutors office.
The incident is still under investigation, but police believe a male friend came to the home to pick the woman up, and that's when then man living in the residence opened fire.
The Beurau of Criminal Investigation was on hand to process evidence at the home and on the vehicle. The Jefferson County Sheriff's Office, Ohio State Highway Patrol and Stratton Police also assisted.
Be sure to stick with NEWS9 for continuing coverage.