Columbiana County

Columbiana County

 
text size

House in East Liverpool destroyed by kitchen fire

Updated: Sunday, December 15 2013, 04:51 PM EST

A house in East Liverpool is a total loss after a fire started in the kitchen.

It happened late Saturday night at 335 Garfield Street.

The East Liverpool Fire Department said when they arrived to the scene the kitchen in the back exterior was fully involved.

Three men were there for the initial response and had minor injuries.

They said the house was occupied with major fire and smoke damage throughout the house.

The fire department said it was caused by overheated cooking oil.

House in East Liverpool destroyed by kitchen fire


Advertise with us!

Related Stories

 
Advertise with us!