- Police seek endangered missing teen
- Officers pull fire victims to safety
- Fire breaks out at Apartment Complex
- Man burnt during copper theft
- Two arrested in multi-county burglary ring
- Police: Baby-sitter may have raped local children in Ohio, W.Va.
- Wellsville Dog Pound upgraded
- Meals on Wheels coming to an end
- House fire in Liverpool Township
- Officials conduct drug raid in Wellsville
- Special Assignment: Fatal Epidemic: Drug use among youth
- 1 charged with firing shots in East Liverpool
- Wellsville drug bust under investigation
- Wellsville fires under investigation
- Police chase ends with a crash
- East Liverpool receives generous donation to help with city repairs
- Laundromat break-in caught on camera
- Vacant house catches fire
- Fireball meteor caught on camera
- Fatal motorcycle crash on Rt 9
- Hundreds of marijuana plants found in Columbiana Co.
- Woman writes to work through grief
- 2 dead in apparent murder-suicide at Walmart
- Chief speaks to NEWS9 about certification
- Fatal crash under investigation
- Grant money funds repairs for township road
- Fire chief's certification in question
- Patterson Field boasts new locker rooms, restrooms
- Troopers ready for holiday weekend
- ODNR to hold public meetings to discuss Abandoned Mine Land projects
- Motorcyclist killed in Columbiana Co. crash
- Murder suspect extradited to Ohio
- Two arrested in shots fired incident
- Missing fisherman found dead
- Historic landmark burns to ground
- 1 injured in East Liverpool stabbing
- Sheriff explains time it took to make arrests in murder investigatoin
- Drainage problems put home at risk
- Police name suspect in East Liverpool shooting
- 3 arrested in connection with Columbiana Co. motherÃ¢ÂÂs death
- Tornado confirmed in Carroll, Columbiana counties
- Severe Weather Alert in Effect
- WTOV9.com undergoing redesign
Murder suspect extradited to Ohio
Updated: Wednesday, July 31 2013, 07:17 PM EDT
HANCOCK COUNTY, W.Va - More coverage tonight on a Columbiana County murder case stemming back to Aug. 2011. Wednesday, the estranged husband of Holly Conrad Carosiello appeared in Hancock County court for his extradition hearing.
When NEWS9 last spoke to the Carosiello family, thefamily
seemed relieved that the process of serving justice can finally begin after police arrested the man accused of killing Holly Conrad Carosiello.
Wednesday, Nicholas Carosiello waived his extradition to Ohioand was immediately taken into custody by Columbiana County deputies.
Carosiello is charged with aggravated murder with a firearm in the shooting death of his estranged wife, Holly, after police say she allegedly attempted to break into the home to get belongings. He is also charged with tampering with evidence and possession of drugs.
Columbiana CountySheriff Raymond Stone says that two other people have also been charged in connection with the murder, Carosiello's girlfriend, Martina Michaels and his stepfather,Richard Lewis. Both Lewis and Michaels are charged with obstruction of justice and complicity to tampering with evidence.
Around 3 p.m., Carosiello arrived at the Columbiana County Jail, Stone said. Headded that it could take up to two weeks for Carosiello's girlfriend, Michaels, who is being held at the Allegheny County Jail, to be extradited back to Ohio.
Lewis is currently being held in the Columbiana County Jail awaiting his first court appearance.