- Woman attacked, robbed at trailer park
- Fatal hit-and-run remains under investigation
- Hancock Co. store robbed at gunpoint
- Reward offered for unsolved arsons in Jeff. Co.
- Former mayor, businessman fatally shot
- Sex offender pleads guilty to more crimes against child
- Crimes against children cases increasing
- Wheeling robber sentenced 15-54 years
- Patrol dogs helping curb drug smuggling in Ohio
- Police search for man after shots fired
- Officials investigate breaking and entering
- Police look for suspects in home burglary
- St. Clairsville PD warn of break-ins
- 1 charged, 1 at large after Weirton armed robbery
- Vehicles, properties vandalized in Mingo
- Local pizza shop robbed
- 1 wounded in Steubenville shooting
- 12 indicted on drug, firearm charges
- Police: Thieves targeting storage sheds
- Phone lines stolen
- First on 9: Downtown Dicarlos broken into again
- Police look for suspect in Wheeling shooting
- Fmr. teacher sentenced on Drug charges
- Gun found in student locker
- More info into WJU beating hearing
- Store must close for 1 year for selling synthetic drugs
- 2 Arrested in murder of Jesuit student
- WJU statement on student's death
- Wheeling Jesuit student assaulted dies
- WJU student hospitalized after assault
- Police seek attempted bank robber
- Mull sentenced to 3 years in Federal Court
- Alleged attempted kidnapping under investigation
- Air conditioning thefts leave residents in a fury
- Man wanted by Wheeling police in assault
- Police seek felon considered armed, dangerous
- Moundsville P.D. investigates burglaries
- 3 arrested in connection with Columbiana Co. motherÃ¢ÂÂs death
- WTOV9.com undergoing redesign
- FIRST ON WTOV9.COM: Search warrant executed in Bellaire
- Vandals trash dozens of buildings in Yorkville, Tiltonsville and Rayland
- Status hearings, sentencing held in Belmont court
- Stolen bulldozer plows vehicles over hillside
3 arrested in connection with Columbiana Co. motherÃ¢ÂÂs death
Updated: Thursday, July 25 2013, 04:10 PM EDT
COLUMBIANA COUNTY, Ohio
Nearly two years after a Columbiana County woman was killed, officials have arrested three people on felony charges in connection with her death.
A mother of two young children, 22-year-old Holly Conrad Carosiello was killed on Aug. 12, 2011 at a house.
On Thursday, Sheriff Raymond Stone said the suspects in Carosiello’s killing are:
-Nicholas J. Carosiello, 32, was arrested at 213 Church Alley in Chester, W.Va. He is charged with aggravated murder, firearm specifications, tampering with evidence and possession of drugs.
-Martina L. Michael, 21, was arrested at the Pittsburgh International Airport, where she works. She is charged with obstructing justice and complicity to tampering with evidence.
-Richard L. Lewis, 60, was arrested at his home at 923 Township Line Rd in Wellsville. Lewis is charged with obstructing justice.
In 2011, Carosiello’s father and brother spoke with NEWS9 about their loss.
“If she seen anybody who needed help she would help them she had the biggest heart in the world 23:50 and all she ever wanted to do is have fun,” her brother, Josh Conrad, said at that time.
Stay with NEWS9 and WTOV9.com for continuing coverage.